PAIN S U C K S

December 16, 2019

there are about 14 days left before everything ends.

Working in a corporate world isnt really my niche. I figured that since day 1 hence the eagerness to end this all grows bigger every single day.

I know people say that to get out of your box, get out of there and face challenges so that you will grow. But some flowers die when it is too hot, or too cold.

I learn that people grow differently, people face hardships differently. I learn that to stay in the box can be a challenge too.

I dont want to go into the depth of my suffering through this medium, but know that please carefully pick your poison. Make sure if you want to feel pain, make sure that the pain is worthy. That is the kind of challenge that you should face. Not that kind of dumb-ass challenge that you are able to overcome and get nothing in return. No self-grow, no self-improvement, no nothing.

August to December have been shittiest time of the months for me, too many things happen, too  many nerves get triggered. It was like a pain, and then another pain and then add some more. 

That sometimes make me feel, are human supposed to feel miserable like this? continuously? Is this why people do suicide? because they get hurt too much? because they want to end the suffering?

Im getting to know me better.

I wish getting better is easy.
I hope I am getting better.

I just wish that human can be kinder to each other and dont hurt each other. This earth can be a better place.

Why cant we all be kind to each other?

Despite of everything, I know I have people that love me and will support me even with my flaws and I am forever grateful for that. I will be better for them too and avoid myself from doing stupid things. 

I cant wait for december to end but I really dont want January 2020 to happen. Can we skip to fasting month in 2020 instead?

Bismillah semoga urusan lisa dipermudahkan. Contoh cam urusan FYP, urusan kerja, urusan jodoh. belako lah pendek kata. amin amin 

xoxo
maleh aquew

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook