It is DECEMBER PEASANTS

December 05, 2019

Okay you know what? 26 more days. It is crazy.

I dont think I am ready yet.

I know that you will get tired of hearing this.

But you will be okay. Life will get better, you will get what you want and if not maybe Allah will replace what you want with something better.

Every year is difficult ey? I know. 

Last year I though 2018 was the worse then come along 2019 that prove that Im wrong. 2019 is like the worse year ever.

As we grow up, challenges become harder too. 

But you know what, you will get through that too. Just like how you thought you would fail in 2018 but now here you are in 2019 reading this pathetic excuse of a blog. You will be okay.

#26moredays

#doakanlisasiapFYP

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook