Moderately good quality but LeSs eXceLLenT

December 11, 2019

"Sa, are you okay"
"mu okey dok?"
"Kau ok tak ni?"

These basic questions really hit hard.

I am constantly asking myself whether I am okay, or fooking faking that I am okay.

I think I am okay. Please put aside that FYP is killing me. Other than that, suprisingly I am okay.

Yeah I have been through shitstorms. But everybody has the same problems and I have been scrolling Twitter obidiently and find people that have the same problems as me. With that I feel I am not alone and I feel less bad.

I really dont know about the future. I am scared of the future. What if someday I will break down and cry like a ponde. But I will always comfort myself, that is life. You get hurt, you cry, you get the fookin up. That is life. YoU WILL BE okAY. Slowly but surely.

So many plans after the final presentation. Lets get that bread. I am buying the punching bag to learn boxing. If I am dedicated enough I may be able to break some brick-faced. 

MasyaAllah sis is someone that likes peace. I like peace I wont go around punching people.......unless?

You know I leaarn the hard way of art of being okay.

Im pretty sure other people learn things the hard way too.

Such as never leave your food unmonitored,
Never eat too much of spicy foodss *drooling*
or study or else you will feel death the night before examination,
or just fall into the trap of sweet-mouthed fox

Same 'ol stuff.

DUDE LiFE Was woRSE but im okay.
Anyways,

Have you heard of Law of Attraction?

It is like whatever energy we are focusing on, we will get the same energy back. In my opinion, things were like that.

Maybe this year I am too focus on the negative energy, so for the new year resolution. This cute gorl will focus on moreeeeee positive energy.

In case you havent grasp it yet. I am okay.

So, how about you?











You Might Also Like

1 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook