Interesting 2019 :)

December 30, 2019

This year is about to end.
I have always wanted 2019 to end fast and here I am feeling so grateful that time feels like it is fast.

2019 has been a vey different year, where the first 6 months of 2019 were a bless, and the rest of the months are a curse. It is like I have been living 2019 version 1 and 2019 version 2.

This is where it is going to get cheesy.

This year taught me a lot. Like really a lot

Self Love
True Love
A bond of a family
Friendship
My priority
To explore what I am capable of.

There were ups and down, and I have been tested and be at my lowest past my breaking points but despite that I still walked and laughed it off.


derived from the curse, I am now discover my priority, my goals.

Which may be a bless lying under that curse and I will be grateful and enter 2020 like a lady i should be.

For those that hurt me in 2019

I  fooking forgive you, but I wont bring you to my book of 2020. You are my past and you will stay that way.

To people that I cherish the most, know that I will always be here for you just reached out okay.

To myself, I hope you will reach what you want in 2020 but the only thing that you need to remember is not to give up as

"Success is a repeated effort"

Lets be a person that do good okay.

Bismillah, Assalammualaikum 2020. Lets hope you will turn out good too.

<3


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook