Slowly,,,,,,but surely

November 06, 2019

learn to be friend with the hurtful past they said.
it will always be fine.
it is always going to be fine they said.

in this life.
lessons are something vital.
to get hurt is really unavoidable isn't it?

I was whining about how you lied to me,
but sometimes i forget that you are a human too.
Human is bound to make mistakes..

i dont know,
but somehow i feel that you get hurt too?
from my action of running and pushing you away?

so you get mad.
i know you do.

you might say you dont,
but i know you better,
we were friends :)
Among all of these people,
You showed me yourself,
The reason I dont listen to rumours were because
i know how you act,
I know you are a kind soul,
but i dont know why you did what you did.

you know,
one of these days,
im gonna get married and so do you.
and we will never be in touch anymore.

but i never thought we would become stranger too fast and I even havent finished my internship phase yet.

dear friend, i miss you.

You know back in the days, you make me laugh the most. There were few times you sang, you were once my comfort zone. My escapism. My piece of peace. NOw that they were all gone, i feel the loss and it is not pleasant.

friends dont keep secrets and how can i trust you?

i dont even wear pink these days, all black to the soul.

It has been like eternity since we last talked.

But i feel like i just wished you "Goodmorning" this morning.

Time do flies, but why memories of you stay?

These days, memories are coming lesser and lesser.
Also, there were days like today,
where i remember your stupid jokes and your silly face.
and how i miss all of that,
but i can't and shouldn't.
instead I wrote a blog post about it.

and at the end of the day,
slowly that i have come to a term that,
even though after all what had happened between us,
I still miss you.

but i wanna tumbok your face too.
there is no in between. I miss you and I want to tumbok your face.

and I am sure that you already live a happy life tanpa memikirkan gue. untung banget dea lo. gue mahu begitu juga. sokay slowly but surely.

Live well okay dear friend. I hope the best for you.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook