Henlo?

November 13, 2019

Lately I have been so friggin active on blogging and it is weird. 

People tell me in order to channel those deep feelings. Write or talk about it.

I am bad with talking because I will end up crying like a ponde when talking about sad things. I kenod weh I get sad like so easy I mean there were few days back my friend wants to buy gift for the kekasih and I was like omg that is so sweet and then suddenly i remember that im ugly and no one will buy me gift and air mata menitik sebutir dua.

So i need a boost and forced my sibilings to compliment me. Totally supportive. Im a total cutiepie okay. You can ask them!

I really like to write. Like really do. I write a lot of things back then such as short stories, poems, made up lyrics..

I didnt write on blog that much before. I mean you can see the evidence on my archives list. I only posted one on 2018! Im lazy. I like to hold my pen and scribbled on books. I once had a book that have collection of poems and short stories that I wrote myself. Soon I will share them if I am generous.

anyways didnt I tell you guys that Iisten to music to make my anxiety go away? I think that method is invalid because all the songs remind me of bad memories. Radio kept playing the same 'ol songs, playlist on shuffle the same songs and the anxiety is striked.  I really hate my earphones right now. 

On the side note, to people that get nervous really bad, you should start breathing practices. You know when you count for inhale, hold and exhale? Yeah practice that okay. I hope you can find ways to cope with that <3

Anyways.. I have like so many plans after internship so maybe I will not be active on blogging as much as I am now. Okay the plans are generally related to inflow cash and outflow cash. Maybe will focus on the outflow cash lol.

There were many days till the internship phase. I am making bombs here and there, putting on mines, installing traps there and here. Nah just kidding. 

Actually Im working on a long-term commitment for my life. My life could really be different after this haha i dont know but please whoever that is reading my blog post can you pray for me to be strong and never give up? Thank you so much. I dont want to complain but it is really hard you know balancing between works and my plans. I feel I want to give up everytime and just sleep.

I have gradually accepted that life gets difficult as you grow up. Plus when you are a girl, life gets tons of difficulty I mean we even have troubles to pick colors! Try and imagine other choices that we have to make soon? I literally shiver thinking about that. 

eh by the way, did youu know that when you make du'a, you should be specific?


Bye saya dah habis membebel.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook