Selasa yang sendu.

October 28, 2019

Have you heard of MOnday blues?

Okay today is a fecking tuesday blues.

Lately i have been too hard on myself,
I do things that I never force myself to do,
I have make myself in following solely on my sheer willpower and intuition.
Which are deadly when they come in both.

Alas, my intuition most of the times were correct.
Which makes me so frigin worried that this new intuition of mine is correct too.

I am afraid the new me will be the villain.

I am too hard on myself,
Been putting rules and restriction,
Been teaching myself the subtle art of not giving f**k,
Been learning on how to be like deep water.
Calm but deadly.

Putting walls around that beating red thing,
Putting big lock,
Throwing the key to the deep ocean.

At the end of the day, I am going to save myself too.

and it is hard saving someone that is doesnt want to be saved.

I am drowning but I dont wanna save me.

and it is hard missing someone that is doesnt need to be missed.
but I still miss you and is it a bad thing?
To have such a fragile heart?

63 days more bunoh shajerlha aquew. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook