"Hows L I F E?"

October 23, 2019

yo,
These days Im up to few things

1.. Call of Duty
2. Saying no to sugar
3. Saying yes to 3x Spciy Chicken
4. Call of Duty
5. Maleficient 2

Online game is addictive. I can play online game for a day straight and not feel a thing and the moment I get up for work Im tired and turning into some batshit crazy which is not a bad  thing? Kinda... Im coping with my stress through game! So it is not a bad thing. I have been killing people online, espcially when I saw a name that I hated so much, I killed that person thrice as hard uwu. No hard feelings I am born to be a winner even if its just an online game wuu. So, if you have been looking ways to cope, try to play online game. Or not.  Lantak lo.

And then, saying no to sugar. You know diabetes is a thing right now. A really huge deal and I really like my toes despite they are being short but I really like them. So I have to cut sugar lose. But sometimes to err is human. I drank those teh ais limau and milo ais. Forgive me dearself, for I have betrayed you. But I make it up by drinking a lot of water. Drink water to stay hidrated!

To err is human part two is I keep saying yes to 3x Spicy CHicken. Bunoh sajherla aquew. To get rid of cravings of McD is impossible! But woke up the next morning feeling like a sore loser because of the stomach ache and feeling wanting to throw up. It is an endless circle every week! But hey I would like a regular set of 3x Spicy Chicken plEasee.

My skin is progressing slowly towards to its best condiition as there are less pimples and scars are fading away. Alhamdulillah. The vibes my skin give are also just nice. Not too positive, not too negative. On the fence.  There are still minimum dryness which is of course can be lessen using the moisturizer. Overall it is okay. 

Man, have you seen Maleficient 2? The movie is good if I were to give you a rating I would give 8.9/10. I dont like the ending, because it has a lamb. They should have made lamb chop instead zzz what a waste of opportunity. Angelina was a beauty in it, I aspire to be that powerful and..... I figure that, at the end of the day, a man couldnt saved you. So, go make yourself strong first. You gotta protect you and your future children soon. 

Life is OKAY but please push aside that the fact that money is draining like a tap water. I did buy things............Im still deciding whether those things are needs or just lust.  101 Guide on How to Be Broke by Lisa.

You know those lil pangs that you get when you are dissapointed? 
Those pangs rarely come anymore.
I think i am adapting bit by bit.

So how about you?



You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook