Love stories are sometimes pathetic.

February 18, 2017

So finally i decided to get my lazy self to continue writing.

And here is my story...

I was an ordinary girl with an ordinary face, a plump body and not so genius girl. Everything was fine and cool and all those happy typical moments that you saw in the movies like I was a girl with loads of foods, funny friends and good grade, well at least i didn’t fail you know. So I considered my grade is good, not that great but it was good enough to avoid me from torturing my ears with my parents’ nagging. 

And then one day I decided to fall in love.

I remembered that first time I met him. I was 10 years old at that time. Too young to fall in love. Too young too dumb to realised. I know. I was sitting at the back of the classroom and he sat at the front of the classroom. I was talking with my friends, talking about that song that went viral during those days. That frickin ketchup song. So I was dancing, moving my head, my hands and my whole body following the steps of the ketchup’s dance and he was looking straight at me with an idiotic smile on his face. He was looking straight at me and with the grin on his face, he followed my dance and continued talking with his friends. MY HEART FELL AT THAT MOMENT, my stupid little heart decided to fall in love. That was my first memory of him.

So, we currently had finished our mid term examination and I got first place. The homeroom teacher, Ms. Rose tend to fix our sits according to ranks. Since I got the first place, she put me in front of the classroom..and in front of the teacher’s desk. Damn I hate that sit so much because you couldn’t sleep because the teacher fecking sit in front of you ergh. But then again, surprise me lord of love my crush got second place in class and was ordered to sit beside me holy love in the air *sprinkled roses in air*

And that was it. My love story ended just like that because my crush got another crush and I moved away to another state. Some love stories are just pathetic, just like mine.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook