at this point

August 23, 2021

I have received my doses of vaccine. Maybe the rumours are true, am slowly turning into a zombie due to the high concentration of sluggishness rooted in this black soul. Or maybe am being tracked. Issokay though. World is cruel anyway.


Life has been oddly peace. Of course theres a teeny bit chaos here and there but it is alright. Nothing cant be fixed. 

So back a few weeks, besides being jailed due to deadly pandemic-ish thing, life has been harsh. I swear to God, life has been attacking me from 360° lol *sweats profusely*

Now i know why people refuse to talk/discuss about their problems or stuff!!!

I know keeping it at the bottom of the drawer and throwing the key at the bottom of the ocean is really UNHEALTHY BUT HAVE YOU EVER SHARED YOUR PROBLEMS AND PEOPLE DONT EVEN LISTEN?

yeesh.

Thats what i am talking about. 

Especially when they redirected it with other topics.

Double yeesh at that.

I myself isnt a very good listener due to my lack of attention span and i sometimes mooning away when people talked. Maybe I should learn a new skills. Listening skills.

If theres one thing i learnt that, if we cant comfort then we should just listen. Like seriously listen. People with problems, they just want to be listen to. Give supports. Dont redirect the topics or stuff.

I should just buy a book on how to be a great listener tho. Because it appears that, listening is a very hard thing to do. ☺️

#namu2021

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook