fear is a catalyst.

March 21, 2020

Hey guys...


Kawalan Pergerakan due to Covid-19

Now that is one hell of a news. 

I have been taking this covid-19 too lightly before this. Of course due to lack of awareness and laziness as I was thinking that it is not that big of a deal as it hasnt hit Malaysia that hard before that.


Little did we know, the second wave of epidemic covid-19 hits hard. So feckin hard.


When the notifications of increasing amount of people that have infected surpassed over 100 appear on the phone panel, it was then... I know fear.. To be honest, i get goosebumps. 

You know, my father has been working away from home and my sister in the health sector.. 

I have fear for their well beings.. 

They wouldn't be able to be home. May Allah protects them. Aamiin. 

I have fear of my mother. 

As we know that, the covid-19 is more fatal to old people. 

I have fear for my other siblings, 

I have fear for my love, 

I have fear for my self.

Fear. It really isnt nice to be in fear. 

Fear can also be a catalyst for people to be fuken selfish and act so dumb like they have been drinking in dumb juice before this religiously. 

Due to fear, 

People have been acting selfishly lying about their trip to overseas or doing anything that make them exposed to the virus thus infecting those doctors and medical staffs. So fuck you. 

Panic buying. People have been hoarding the foods and wasting them. Fuck you too. People are even wrestling in the food aisle. Madness. 

But due to no fear, 

There even some people act recklessly by ignoring the authorities' orders by going outside of their home by lepaking, attending mass gathering, meeting friends, going back to hometown, travelling. Seriously travelling at times like this ah ignorant eejit nuthead. Fuck you the most. 

"we are gonn die anyways" 

Sometimes i just hope people would stop from being stupid or at least save some of the stupidity for future research on "how stupid a human can be" 

SOME OF US HAVE TO PUSH DATES FOR IMPORTANT EVENTS DUE TO THESE EPIDEMICS SO please.... Just stay at home okay? Lets not make things worse.. We are all frustrated here, lets not add salt to the wounds... Listen to the authorities and go get testing if you have been in contact with people that have been infected or if you have been attending the tabligh event.

You know, ramadhan al kareem is coming. Im pretty sure that we all wanna go to bazaar ramadan and doing taraweeh. 

So fuckers, stay at home! 

And lets hope this ends fast. 

Be safe everybody, lets not be dumb, always cover your mouth when sneezing or coughing and wash your hands often! 

And lastly lets be a person with honor. 

Ps: day 3 of quarantine and im so pissed off by the level of stupidity that some of the Malaysian people have shown that i had to curse. Pardon me. 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook