Life is = IDGAF

September 24, 2019


Guys, healing process is quite slow. 

Im feeling like a turtle or even worse.....a three toed sloth.

But i am healing so that is actually a progress.
Fighting!

Anyways I read a book on something sounded like art of not giving a f*ck
So I thought I want to share my opinion on this.

This book is actually quite good.

So lets just fit that in my life.

I have been known as a person that is oblivious to everything. Someone that rarely shows emotion, someone that feels no fear or actually know what nervous means. People just dont believe me when I said that I am nervous. In the simplest words, people just know that I reaaally dont give a f*ck.

I dont have a resting b*tch face, I have a resting b*tch attitude. Yeah I am actually resting.

But deep down, I really do give a f*ck, I just dont show them. 

Ah this post started to become so harsh with the words... I am sorry, but I did sensor em. 

Now I am learning on how to mastering the art and how to sling shot lemons back to life.

Lets get back to the book.

So, this book actually tells that we are...indeed ungrateful and loser beings in world that is waiting to be destroyed.

Lets say that, we have this mindset of 

"I will be happy if I get this"
"I am only happy if I am skinnier"
"If I get the highest mark, damn Im not gonna complain"

That is not true, there is not formula to stay in the happy bubble, Even if you get what you want, you will find another messed-up-things to be sad and unhappy about. 

We are so in love of the result, the outcomes but sometimes we forget that... the lesson in life comes from the process to achieve the outcomes.

It is just like we want to get the sweetest apple from the tree, but we dont want to soil our hands with the dirts and fertilizer. We didnt even bother to actually start planning the tree!

That is my ladies and gentleman. A human.

We want that certain happiness, we love the idea of being happy created by our own safe bubble but we dont want the pain that comes with it.

The pain is actually quite good.

Mind you I am not a masochist.

What I am trying to say is pain helps you to be stronger. Pain teaches you how to be careful. Pain teaches you not to let your guard down, Pain teaches you to love right. 

Pain is wrong when you isolate yourself, pain is dangerous when you think of wanting to end everything, pain is unhealthy when you started to doubt and be harsh on yourself. 

I know all of us know pain. It is either you are the cause of the pain, or you get the pain. 

Pain can be the stepping stone for you to be better, stronger, prettier version of yourself. Be smart to handle those pain. Pain can be a beauty too you know.

What gives you happiness today, might not be remembered for the next year.
What hurts you today, you will laugh at it tomorrow.
What makes you cry yourself to sleep last night, wont even have a place in your mind the next few weeks.
Because nothing last forever and we are all going to die anyway. Judging from the climate change and destroyed ecosystem, I guess we will die sooner.

Yeah the book reminded me that we are all going to die. So, lets die as a champion against our worst enemy. Our own self.

I just read like 60++ pages of the book on train...................im so lazy bunoh sajerlha aquew

But I am trying to be stronger, this book actually helps me a bit and it is humorous. So, go read it! 

I know life is hard. Life is very hard. Life can be very hard when you think you are alone. Indeed life is hard and we are all losers. The best that we can do is to become a respectable loser. I dont know how to explain it, but I hope you get the ideas.

Learn the i dont give a f*ck attitude so that you can stare dead right through your enemy and walk away to be a human with pride.

That sums up basically everything :)  I hope you get the strength and support that you need and be a better person just for you first.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook