Check Mate?

August 05, 2019

So, this is basically the second day of internship.

I swear to God I am just a kelantanese kampung girl.

Being in this big city is so tiring and it hurts my mental and physical.

But I am the who choose this path. I am the one who chose to be in this big city.

It is so hard to loosen up in this new environment. Please give me at least a week just for me to adjust my whiny self.
But I swear I am trying. I really do. I just wanna go home and be comfortable in my own space and plays the same
loop of my favourite songs.

I have been basically spent two days of internship by mooning away and self dread. I thought about what ifs and what ifs. 

Woke up with shaking body is that even normal? I swear, it was never that cold in the morning.

Put this on my regret list. I just wanna be okay. I just wanna wake up in the morning without having anxiety.

Can I restart this life over? I have been getting new ideas to ruin my life but in a fun way.

Guys, i told you not to turn your back on your dream right? Please listen to me :(

I just wanna write depressing poems and short stories. Why on earth I am stuck with computers and systems. 

#PrayForLisa2019

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook